Too Many Spinnerbaits?

Our community is all about helping out our fellow anglers. Post general bass fishing topics here
johnnie crain outdoors

Too Many Spinnerbaits?

Post by johnnie crain outdoors »

After 42 years of marriage,let me say, that women in a store are like us on a lake. It's not just the buying for them, it's the competition of out-buying the competitors-. For us it's the pursuit and competing against the fish- not the actual, catching.
Johnnie Crain
swimbait101

Too Many Spinnerbaits?

Post by swimbait101 »

even though im only 13 ive noticed that fishing has a side-effect.....spending toooooooo muchhh money

everytime i come house from the fishing store, my mom tells me " what is more to buy, you already have everything"
Fire Ball

Too Many Spinnerbaits?

Post by Fire Ball »

Originally Posted By: swimbait101even though im only 13 ive noticed that fishing has a side-effect.....spending toooooooo muchhh money

everytime i come house from the fishing store, my mom tells me " what is more to buy, you already have everything"
That is what my mom says. She tells me that I am spending too much money and I already have too much stuff, lol. You have seen my stuff, I don't have too much!
swimbait101

Too Many Spinnerbaits?

Post by swimbait101 »

yeah hahaha, i can probably fit 5 times of what u have in my tackle box (aka, war chest)