Castaic Lagoon 12/18 - Dinks!

Read reports, exchange information and current conditions for the lakes, ponds & rivers in your area...
Fire Ball

Castaic Lagoon 12/18 - Dinks!

Post by Fire Ball »

It is good to see that the bite has picked up a little at the Lagoon since last weekend. I caught a small (DINK!!) LMB and that was it, but I wasn't fishing any of my favorite spots. I was trying to move around and explore new areas that I haven't fished before and a couple spots were decent. I was also fishing with Robo Bass and he caught a dink LMB and a decent crappie. He also managed to lose a 2 lb LMB right when it got to the surface! LOL! Also, we both managed to get in a massive snag a couple minutes apart from each other and I lost one of my favorite lures for winter bass!! It was extremely windy, especially for float tubing, but today was still a fun day. I probably would have been able to get more and better quality fish if it hadn't been so windy and miserable. I didn't want to move too far away from Paradise Cove, since it is usually the least windy part of the lake. Robo Bass's first float tubing experience was very good, even though he caught more fish! Haha!! I will leave him to tell that story!

Nothing really "picture worthy" today.