22 of snow!!!!!

This is the place for off-topic posts. Have something besides fishing on your mind? Post it here. WARNING THIS AREA CONTAINS CONTENT THAT MAY NOT BE SUITABLE FOR CHILDREN!!!
ukey28

22 of snow!!!!!

Post by ukey28 »

Nice, and I thought LA was on the coast. I sent Wendy some pics of the snow, but I guess Nunz didn't show her how to put them up!
Frank : Bassin' USA Prostaff : New York
George Cawthorn

22 of snow!!!!!

Post by George Cawthorn »

Yeah, Downtown L.A. is inland from the beach about five miles.

Farther to the southwest about 12,000 miles, the mountains are a little warmer.
wgbassgirl

22 of snow!!!!!

Post by wgbassgirl »

Here's the pics ukey28 - Frank took from the massive snow blizzard we had here in New York. Of course all the snow has pretty much melted by now.

Attached files
wgbassgirl

22 of snow!!!!!

Post by wgbassgirl »

Here's a couple more from ukey - this is Long Island.

Attached files
wgbassgirl

22 of snow!!!!!

Post by wgbassgirl »

Frank your driveway was so covered you can't even tell that it slopes down towards the garage.

Sure glad this has melted.
brendanc

22 of snow!!!!!

Post by brendanc »

Geo, you just love rubbing in how warm it is out there in CA, don't you? >/wink.gif" alt="wink" title="wink" height="15" width="15" /> lol

At least we don't get much of this...

Man, I just keep thinking that would be all the tackle falling off the wall in my garage if I lived out there... I wonder if someone ever had something like that happen, clean it all up and then have another quake hit and knock it all down again! That would suck!!!

Brendan C.
ronlehman909

22 of snow!!!!!

Post by ronlehman909 »

Here's an idea of what to do with all that snow.
http://www.stumbleupon.com/su/2n7Y3u/ww ... 63.jpg.jpg
Ron Lehman
[email protected]
brendanc

22 of snow!!!!!

Post by brendanc »

Excellent suggestion Ron!
Brendan C.
George Cawthorn

22 of snow!!!!!

Post by George Cawthorn »

Hey now, California is a big place... somebody's got to live here. Ron, now that's my kind of doorstop.

And actually the quake you showed in the video wasn't much. When the freeway overpasses collapse that is a big quake.

I used to live back east so I know what the bone chillin' cold is like. After living in Miami for a while I would never be able to go back to it though.

I for one would rather live where I have the option of sun bathing at the beach or freezing to death in the mountains on a given winter day.
brendanc

22 of snow!!!!!

Post by brendanc »

I know, I know... BTW - I didn't want to post any of those really nasty quakes that knock down bridges and stuff... I was trying to keep it on the light side...
Brendan C.