Castaic Lagoon 12/21

Read reports, exchange information and current conditions for the lakes, ponds & rivers in your area...
Fire Ball

Castaic Lagoon 12/21

Post by Fire Ball »

It was really nice today at the Lagoon with practically no wind at all most of the day. It was like glass out there. The water is really cold right now and it was an overcast day leading to poor fishing conditions. We got there around 8:00 and left at closing and I only managed 2 bass. I got a nice 3.5 lb bass toward the end of the day and then right before we were going to leave, I caught a little 0.5 lb dink! I was fishing with Robo Bass and also saw Captain Castaic out there. Robo Bass got skunked! Still a fun day and a very beautiful day to be out on the water. The only bad thing was that I manged to lose a Hudd... If you plan on going to the Lagoon soon, fish deep and try to go on a day when it will be warmer and sunnier to warm the water up a little. There was a lot of trash floating around in the water since the water level has risen.

swimbait101

Castaic Lagoon 12/21

Post by swimbait101 »

that wader looks massive on you
nice bass....wheres the dink
heylucky

Castaic Lagoon 12/21

Post by heylucky »

Good Job guys! I will have to post some pix of my Fish out here in Texas soon >/smile.gif" alt="smile" title="smile" height="15" width="15" />
"Let us make man in our image, in our likeness, and let them rule over the fish"
Fire Ball

Castaic Lagoon 12/21

Post by Fire Ball »

Originally Posted By: swimbait101that wader looks massive on you
nice bass....wheres the dink
I am wearing my PFD under my waders, so it makes them look huge. Robobass took a couple pictures of the dink, but they came out either blurry or dark.