Definition of Freedom... Gotta Love This Country!

This is the place for off-topic posts. Have something besides fishing on your mind? Post it here. WARNING THIS AREA CONTAINS CONTENT THAT MAY NOT BE SUITABLE FOR CHILDREN!!!
George Cawthorn

Post by George Cawthorn »

Freedom can be defined in many ways I suppose. One basic freedom is the pursuit of happiness.

One of my neighbors has planted his front yard with rows of corn and string beans.

It is kind of funny because one more good rain and four weeks from now we won't be able to see his house anymore. LOL

I'm personally OK with it. Hey, it's his land and he isn't hurting anyone. It reminds me of the guy who wanted to fly Old Glory on his front lawn and his neighbors didn't like it.

More power to 'em I say. I would hate to live in one of those places where people try to control everything... like the color you want to paint your house for example.

I'm sure there must be many other good examples of things like this you guys may want to share along with your thoughts on the subject of how you define freedom.
Fire Ball

Post by Fire Ball »

I live in one of those places where the homeowners association tries to control... It sucks.