Castaic Lagoon 12/27

Read reports, exchange information and current conditions for the lakes, ponds & rivers in your area...
Robo Bass

Castaic Lagoon 12/27

Post by Robo Bass »

Lol ya you are welcome to come with us any time on your canoe
swimbait101

Castaic Lagoon 12/27

Post by swimbait101 »

yeah i have one suction cupped on the side of my canoe and i want to get some wire and ty my fisshfinder on the end handle instead of it on the floor
adriiiian

Castaic Lagoon 12/27

Post by adriiiian »

hey fireball do you think you can help me and my friend catch our first bass weve been trying and trying but we are still new to bass fishing.Maybe we can meet at the lagoon one of these days.Your help would be appreciated.I am about ur same age im 17 and i love to fish
Fire Ball

Castaic Lagoon 12/27

Post by Fire Ball »

Originally Posted By: adriiiianhey fireball do you think you can help me and my friend catch our first bass weve been trying and trying but we are still new to bass fishing.Maybe we can meet at the lagoon one of these days.Your help would be appreciated.I am about ur same age im 17 and i love to fish
Ya, I might be able to help. The bass fishing right now is really slow. If there is a week where the weather is good the whole week, then the bite usually picks up. Most of the fish have gone deep, but there are still some left that you can catch from shore.
adriiiian

Castaic Lagoon 12/27

Post by adriiiian »

thanks.Ive only fished for bluegills,trout, and carp and ive been trying to find a spot for bass around me and the closes is the castaic lagoon.
swimbait101

Castaic Lagoon 12/27

Post by swimbait101 »

how long ahve u been fishing the lagoon
adriiiian

Castaic Lagoon 12/27

Post by adriiiian »

i havent fished the lagoon before.me and my friend are planning to go there next week or something.i just thought we can use some help
swimbait101

Castaic Lagoon 12/27

Post by swimbait101 »

ohhh, well i think its not that great right now because they let in water from the upper lake....cold water. plus the weather we are all getting here
adriiiian

Castaic Lagoon 12/27

Post by adriiiian »

ohh i see.hey fireball are u going anytime soon?
Fire Ball

Castaic Lagoon 12/27

Post by Fire Ball »

Originally Posted By: adriiiianohh i see.hey fireball are u going anytime soon?
I go at least once a week, but I already went to the upper lake and Lagoon once this week. I don't know when I am going to the Lagoon again, but it will be soon. I will be in my float tube though.