Castaic Lagoon 12/27

Read reports, exchange information and current conditions for the lakes, ponds & rivers in your area...
swimbait101

Castaic Lagoon 12/27

Post by swimbait101 »

once a week!!!!!!!!
i can barely go once a month when im getting good grades!!!
Fire Ball

Castaic Lagoon 12/27

Post by Fire Ball »

Originally Posted By: swimbait101once a week!!!!!!!!
i can barely go once a month when im getting good grades!!!
Well you live twice as far away and you used to go every few weeks, but you haven't gone in such a long time now!
swimbait101

Castaic Lagoon 12/27

Post by swimbait101 »

im just "charging" my "skills" for spring >/smile.gif" alt="smile" title="smile" height="15" width="15" />
adriiiian

Castaic Lagoon 12/27

Post by adriiiian »

hey just wondering who takes u guys to the lagoon?and do u guys fish there by yourselves?
Fire Ball

Castaic Lagoon 12/27

Post by Fire Ball »

Originally Posted By: adriiiianhey just wondering who takes u guys to the lagoon?and do u guys fish there by yourselves?
I get dropped off at the Lagoon and fish by myself or with Robo Bass and/or swimbait101. I also get with my brothers sometimes too.
adriiiian

Castaic Lagoon 12/27

Post by adriiiian »

thats pretty cool.i would either get dropped off also or just go with a friend.when are u going to start driving?
Fire Ball

Castaic Lagoon 12/27

Post by Fire Ball »

Originally Posted By: adriiiianthats pretty cool.i would either get dropped off also or just go with a friend.when are u going to start driving?
I am going to get my license next month (hopefully). If you get dropped off, then you don't have to pay for parking, which is nice.
adriiiian

Castaic Lagoon 12/27

Post by adriiiian »

yehaha thats true.i still havent even gotten my permit i gotta get to work haha