DFG hidden spot at Castaic Lake

This is the place for off-topic posts. Have something besides fishing on your mind? Post it here. WARNING THIS AREA CONTAINS CONTENT THAT MAY NOT BE SUITABLE FOR CHILDREN!!!
ronlehman909

Post by ronlehman909 »

Last Monday I was over at Paradise Cove and spotted a DFG agent standing up behind the fence at the business next to the boat house at Paradise Cove. I think it's either the electric or water companies office and back-lot. He had his binoculars out and was checking all the people fishing at the boat ramp, pier and shore fishing on the East side of the lake. I guess he was just looking for the orange tag of the fishing license as I don't think he could spot more details than that. While I was there they also just stocked at least 10 nets full of trout over at the boat ramp area. Just thought I'd give all a heads-up as you need your 2010 license starting this Friday.
Ron Lehman
[email protected]
swimbait101

Post by swimbait101 »

wow scary
Fire Ball

Post by Fire Ball »

I really need to get my 2010 license soon. Those DFG wardens can be sneaky, lol.
adriiiian

Post by adriiiian »

yeah lol.do u buy those estra rod stamps and those extra add-ons?
Fire Ball

Post by Fire Ball »

Originally Posted By: adriiiianyeah lol.do u buy those estra rod stamps and those extra add-ons?
All I have is the ocean enhancement stamp for when I fish in saltwater. You need it to fish in ocean waters south of Point Arguello. Robo Bass has the ocean enhancement stamp and the second rod stamp. I'm going to get the second rod stamp for my 2010 license once I get it. Robo Bass was able to get more striper today because he was using two rods, lol.
adriiiian

Post by adriiiian »

yeah i see.Idk i dont think i will need the 2nd rod stamp.
swimbait101

Post by swimbait101 »

HAHAHA I DONT NEED ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
adriiiian

Post by adriiiian »

why not?
swimbait101

Post by swimbait101 »

too young
ronlehman909

Post by ronlehman909 »

Purchased my license yesterday...tags are yellow this year...$40.00 fishing...$15.00 second pole. More if you get an ocean stamp. Corner bait shop, Gallions Market said they didn't have them yet and also said they doubted they would carry them this year. Maybe they are going out of business? Had to go to Sports Chalet in Stevenson's Ranch. They did say the 7/11 was carrying them.
Ron Lehman
[email protected]