Dead Cat Joke!!

This is the place for off-topic posts. Have something besides fishing on your mind? Post it here. WARNING THIS AREA CONTAINS CONTENT THAT MAY NOT BE SUITABLE FOR CHILDREN!!!
ukey28

Dead Cat Joke!!

Post by ukey28 »

This lady took her dead pet duck to the vet. The veterinarian ushered her into the exam room, where she laid the dead pet on the exam table.

"I'm sorry Miss Jones, but your duck is dead," said the vet.

"How do you know? Can't check more thoroughly? Do some tests or something? You might, just maybe, be able to save him!"

The vet shook his head, and then walked out of the room. He returned with a Labrador Retriever. The vet gently laid the duck on the floor. The dog sniffed the duck, and then looked up at the vet. Then the dog walked out of the room. The vet walked out of the room after the dog, and returned with a cat. The cat went over to the duck, and sniffed it. It started sniffing at the top of the duck's head, and then made it's way down the duck's bill. The cat carefully sniffed the duck's body, and gradually sniffed all the way down to his dead little duck feet. Then the cat looked up briefly at the vet, and then walked out of the room. The vet scribbled up an invoice, and then handed it to the lady. The bill was for $250.00.

"Your duck is definitely dead, Mrs. Jones. I'm sorry. Please take this invoice to the front desk where you can make payment arrangements."

"This is a bill for $250! How can you charge me that just to tell me my duck was dead?"

"Well, my diagnosis was initially free, but you insisted upon a lab test and a cat scan."
Frank : Bassin' USA Prostaff : New York
swimbait101

Dead Cat Joke!!

Post by swimbait101 »

hahaha