Hey Left Coasters!!

This is the place for off-topic posts. Have something besides fishing on your mind? Post it here. WARNING THIS AREA CONTAINS CONTENT THAT MAY NOT BE SUITABLE FOR CHILDREN!!!
ukey28

Hey Left Coasters!!

Post by ukey28 »

Are you guys OK, sounds like you're having some real weather out there! Check in, OK?
Frank : Bassin' USA Prostaff : New York
Fire Ball

Hey Left Coasters!!

Post by Fire Ball »

We are getting a lot of rain and wind and stuff. I hate it! Hopefully it will clear up by this weekend so I don't have to fish in the bad weather!

Look at this picture!!! That is an image from New Port Pier, luckily I don't live very close to there! Apparently people were reporting smelt in their pools and lot of fish ended up on the freeway!! Haha!
ukey28

Hey Left Coasters!!

Post by ukey28 »

The weatherman says you may set a record for the owest air pressure recorded in the next day or so. Man thats gonna cause some wind. Hang on!
Frank : Bassin' USA Prostaff : New York
Fire Ball

Hey Left Coasters!!

Post by Fire Ball »

Originally Posted By: ukey28The weatherman says you may set a record for the owest air pressure recorded in the next day or so. Man thats gonna cause some wind. Hang on!
Wow. The storm should be over by Saturday.
swimbait101

Hey Left Coasters!!

Post by swimbait101 »

OMG
George Cawthorn

Hey Left Coasters!!

Post by George Cawthorn »

Funny you should mention the record low barometric pressure. Yesterday I noticed that my barometer was at 29.30. That was the lowest I've seen it since I got it a couple of years ago.

It has now quickly shot up to 29.80 which is more normal.

It has been raining pretty much constantly for the past four days.

I was thinking that low pressure would have been great for fishing in the snow at Castaic.
heylucky

Hey Left Coasters!!

Post by heylucky »

Well Guys... here in Northeast Texas its not much better! Two weeks ago the lake was frozen over for four days.. Last Tuesday we had not 1, but Two Tornadoes come within 6 miles of our Ranch!! I almost got knocked out when I went outside to "look" at the hail.. OUCH!! Hopefully all this winter weather will give way for a GREAT SPRING!! Hope y'all find yourselves well in Cali. I'll let ya know when I come back out there so we can have a nice Prespawn Fishathon!
"Let us make man in our image, in our likeness, and let them rule over the fish"