Where's The Fish??

This is the place for off-topic posts. Have something besides fishing on your mind? Post it here. WARNING THIS AREA CONTAINS CONTENT THAT MAY NOT BE SUITABLE FOR CHILDREN!!!
ronlehman909

Where's The Fish??

Post by ronlehman909 »

OK...Brendan, Frank, Nunz...all winter long...all spring long and summer's right around the corner...Us Left Coasters have been showing our catches and talking fishing (while you guys are doing your phantom fishing games) Where's the pictures of all your catches???
Ron Lehman
[email protected]
swimbait101

Where's The Fish??

Post by swimbait101 »

Thats soo true hahaha!!!!
Lets see those northern strain largies!!!!
brendanc

Where's The Fish??

Post by brendanc »

lol... man, oh man... you guys are right... we were all talk during the cold months. Truth be told, I've been having to much fun catching and I keep forgetting to snap a few pictures.

Here's a nice Smallie from Candlewood Lake... the picture doesn't do the fish justice.

Oh yeah, and then while working on a product review there was this little lady that destroyed a Keitech Swing Impact Fat 4.8". Check out the "bug eye" on this pig... Fish was 26" long (No B.S.) and as wide as the seat on that picnic bench which was made with a 2" x 10". You've gotta love our little Long Island ponds!

Attached files
Brendan C.
ukey28

Where's The Fish??

Post by ukey28 »

I'll try to get some pics of smaller fish this weekend! You are not supposed to upstage the Boards owner!!LOL
Frank : Bassin' USA Prostaff : New York
brendanc

Where's The Fish??

Post by brendanc »

Hey, post your slobs!!! No one wants to see Shrink-y-Dinks! I've seen those pictures of you holding up monsters... they look like the stripped bass I've been catching...
Brendan C.
ronlehman909

Where's The Fish??

Post by ronlehman909 »

That's what I like to see...nice fish Brendan. That Bugeye is huge! Franks probably running down to the local aquarium right now with his camera. :))
Ron Lehman
[email protected]
brendanc

Where's The Fish??

Post by brendanc »

lol... Yeah, Ron, she was a real fatty... one for the camera for

for Frank, he brings in some serious monsters... don't be fooled by his modest statements... that man knows how to catch the big ones.

BC
Brendan C.
ronlehman909

Where's The Fish??

Post by ronlehman909 »

I'm sure Frank is a great fisherman...I was just yanking his chain trying to get a response..to no avail! I just wanted to see some East Coast fish for my West Coast brothers to see!
Ron Lehman
[email protected]
brendanc

Where's The Fish??

Post by brendanc »

I get what you're saying... I just am putting Frank on the spot a bit too... (See the method behind my madness)...
Brendan C.
ukey28

Where's The Fish??

Post by ukey28 »

Frank sucks , he couldn't catch a cold!~
Frank : Bassin' USA Prostaff : New York