Where's The Fish??

This is the place for off-topic posts. Have something besides fishing on your mind? Post it here. WARNING THIS AREA CONTAINS CONTENT THAT MAY NOT BE SUITABLE FOR CHILDREN!!!
ukey28

Where's The Fish??

Post by ukey28 »

OK Ron, call off the curse! I haven't landed a fish since the post!!! I got my butt kicked by Longcast the Tuesday night and wiffed on three jig hits in the backyard the other night. Show some mercy Dude, ya Killin me!!!!
Frank : Bassin' USA Prostaff : New York
ronlehman909

Where's The Fish??

Post by ronlehman909 »

Curse is off...but I smell a set-up coming! (may want to rethink the aquarium shots)...Happy Father's Day!
Ron Lehman
[email protected]
Longcast

Where's The Fish??

Post by Longcast »

Oh no, do not lift the curse. It felt pretty good after being severely schooled quite a few times on "my water" last season!
ukey28

Where's The Fish??

Post by ukey28 »

Well LOOK who finally showed up!!! One good night and Bingo! It was a real solid night though! Ron, I have pics of his fish but he wants me to whitewash the entire background so no one knows where we were!! It will look like he caught them in a blizzard!!!
Longcast

Where's The Fish??

Post by Longcast »

It is OK to white wash the background. We live on a really small island! It seems like we went off topic. Put the curse back!
Longcast

Where's The Fish??

Post by Longcast »

I guess it comes from my surf fishing days. I managed to get in and out of places real quick and quietly to preserve a lonely bite. Some places had room for only a few guys. I wanted to make sure I was one of those guys!!!
ukey28

Where's The Fish??

Post by ukey28 »

So post the pics!
Longcast

Where's The Fish??

Post by Longcast »

Frank,

Attached are the pictures from last week. Thanks for taking them!!

http://www.bassinusa.com/forum/ubbthrea ... G_1627.JPG

Attached files
brendanc

Where's The Fish??

Post by brendanc »

Nice fish! Hey, that place looks familiar... I took a pair of 5 pound twins last year from that tree! (Here's one)

Attached files
Brendan C.
Longcast

Where's The Fish??

Post by Longcast »

Thank you, Brendan.