Plastics prices

This is the place for off-topic posts. Have something besides fishing on your mind? Post it here. WARNING THIS AREA CONTAINS CONTENT THAT MAY NOT BE SUITABLE FOR CHILDREN!!!
allen howard

Plastics prices

Post by allen howard »

I went this weekend to Bass Pro to restock some of my plastics. I noticed that power baits seemed to be lower in price than Zoom products. Not to say any of them were cheap they have all seemed to have gone up in price but Zoom always seemed to be the more affordable. But the power baits seemed to be at least 40 to 50 cents cheaper. And they also had a mail in rebate. with an average cost of 4 bucks a bag I still spent 100 bucks on weights hooks and lures.
brendanc

Plastics prices

Post by brendanc »

My guess is that a company like Berkley can afford to undercut the competition a little more based on the volume that they do.
Brendan C.
George Cawthorn

Plastics prices

Post by George Cawthorn »

With tax Senkos are a buck each in my hood!!!!
brendanc

Plastics prices

Post by brendanc »

How much is a bag these days, I haven't purchased a bag of senko in years!
Brendan C.
allen howard

Plastics prices

Post by allen howard »

Senkos are at least 5.50 to 6 bucks a bag. And the way you go through them is crazy. So crazy glue is the one thing that helps them to last a little longer. But they don't seem to work as well this year. Trick worms and ribbon tails have been working for me.
swimbait101

Plastics prices

Post by swimbait101 »

the 7 inch ones are even more expensive.
they are like 8 bucks for 5 worms
garland7

Plastics prices

Post by garland7 »

Right now bass tackle depot is a little bit cheaper on the zoom products, and also the senko's
brendanc

Plastics prices

Post by brendanc »

I'm glad that I don't rely on Senkos very often!
Brendan C.
allen howard

Plastics prices

Post by allen howard »

I haven't used them in awhile but when I do I texpose it in the middle and put a small finishing nail in the end to where the senko kind of stands on end. let it fall to the bottom then jerk it up and let it fall again. Useing a wide gap hook and 6 to 8lb line on a spinning rod