Italian bass

Read reports, exchange information and current conditions for the lakes, ponds & rivers in your area...
Flavio Crotti

Italian bass

Post by Flavio Crotti »

Hello everyone, I'm Italian and I'm new in this forum ... >/grin.gif" alt="grin" title="grin" height="15" width="15" />
My name is Flavio and I love catching the bass!!!
I practice 100% cath and release >/cool.gif" alt="cool" title="cool" height="15" width="15" />
Unfortunately our bass are not as big as yours ... >/frown.gif" alt="frown" title="frown" height="15" width="15" />
I love fishing with big baits, sometimes something good comes out ... >/wink.gif" alt="wink" title="wink" height="15" width="15" />
I show you some pictures ...
Sorry for my bad English ... >/cry.gif" alt="cry" title="cry" height="15" width="15" />

Bye

Flavio
wgbassgirl

Italian bass

Post by wgbassgirl »

Flavio welcome to the boards. Those are some great pics and thanks for sharing. And your english is very good. Look forward to hearing about bass fishing over in Italy.

Wendy
swimbait101

Italian bass

Post by swimbait101 »

nice bass and welcome.

what kind of baits do u mean by "big" in italy?
Fire Ball

Italian bass

Post by Fire Ball »

Welcome to the site. Those are some pretty good bass.
David Lengyel

Italian bass

Post by David Lengyel »

Welcome to the site. I like the rodholder attached to the float tube in the first picture.
Flavio Crotti

Italian bass

Post by Flavio Crotti »

Originally Posted By: bassinwg6Flavio welcome to the boards. Those are some great pics and thanks for sharing. And your english is very good. Look forward to hearing about bass fishing over in Italy.

Wendy

Thanks Wendy, I will write soon something about bass fishing in Italy as soon as my English is better ... >/smile.gif" alt="smile" title="smile" height="15" width="15" />

F
Flavio Crotti

Italian bass

Post by Flavio Crotti »

Originally Posted By: swimbait101nice bass and welcome.

what kind of baits do u mean by "big" in italy?

Whereas in Italy when a fish reaches 6 / 7 pounds is already a big big fish I personally do not go beyond the 8-inch swimbait with ..
Often use the Platinum Series Castaic, rock hard, Catch22 ... And the deps silent killer, great bait! The river2sea Kong 168 ... And much more ..
Use spinnerbait from 3 / 4 with voluminous trailer, 6 inch jerkbait, jigs from 3/8, 1/2 with large salamanders or voluminous creatures .. 1 oz cranck bait...
Lately I'm also using the imakatzu javallon between algae, absolutely lethal but are too fragile .. I have to clone:)
Flavio Crotti

Italian bass

Post by Flavio Crotti »

Originally Posted By: Fire BallWelcome to the site. Those are some pretty good bass.

Many thanks... >/wink.gif" alt="wink" title="wink" height="15" width="15" />
Flavio Crotti

Italian bass

Post by Flavio Crotti »

Originally Posted By: Lunker DaveWelcome to the site. I like the rodholder attached to the float tube in the first picture.

I personally built with hydraulic material... Spending maybe $ 25...assembled with rivets..
Very lightweight and durable and easily applicable to the float tube...
When fishing with 4/5 rods becomes essential.. >/wink.gif" alt="wink" title="wink" height="15" width="15" />
If you want I send you some more detailed photos...

F
ronlehman909

Italian bass

Post by ronlehman909 »

Welcome to the site. Nice pics as well. We would welcome more pictures of your float tube set-up! Great to see the Castaic lures made it to Italy.
Ron Lehman
[email protected]