Last tournaments of the season

This is the place for off-topic posts. Have something besides fishing on your mind? Post it here. WARNING THIS AREA CONTAINS CONTENT THAT MAY NOT BE SUITABLE FOR CHILDREN!!!
allen howard

Post by allen howard »

Well it's the last couple tourneys of the season. Both on the Ohio river and then next month is the classics. I've learned alot from everyone on this site. and have enjoyed meeting all of you. It's already dropping into the 50's at night. and deer season is on it's way. Then it's time for walleye!
brendanc

Post by brendanc »

Hey alycat,

Thanks for all of your contributions to the boards!

I still have a few to go as well... The past few years, we've been lucky and there was someplace to fish all year round. I'm really looking forward to the fall and cold water bite.
Brendan C.
allen howard

Post by allen howard »

Thanks Brendon I've had a great time meeting everyone. You have all been a great help. I've had a wonderful season made it to both clubs classics. i can't wait for next month at Nolin river kentucky. It should be a good time.
brendanc

Post by brendanc »

Very cool... I'll be fishing the St. Lawrence River and Lake Ontario next week. I've been waiting to get up there all season, it's a great place to fish!
Brendan C.
allen howard

Post by allen howard »

Wow great places. Good luck and have fun. I plan on expanding next season. Maybe fish some bigger tournaments. Already looking forward to it..