Candlewood Lake Early Bird Tournament 2011

Bassin’ USA - Member’s bass fishing photo galleries. This is the place to share photos of great scenery, big fish, first catches and everything else related to bass fishing. Enjoy!IMPORTANT NOTE: THE SYSTEM WILL NOT ACCEPT PHOTOS THAT ARE LARGER THAN 1 MEGABYTE (1,000kb)OR THAT ARE LARGER THAN 1200 PIXELS IN WIDTH OR HEIGHT.HOW TO USE PHOTO GALLERIES
TeamMahopacMarine

Post by TeamMahopacMarine »

Candlewood Lake, Nov. 6th 2010 , Pictures from The Early Bird 2011 Tourney, My personal best smallmouth bass (5.5lbs) and tournament winners Neil DeStefano and Mike De Palma show there near 20 lb 5 fish limit which won first place. Neil also shown with Tourney lunker which wieighed 5.8lbs and won Lunker pool.

Attached files
Search engines are everything!
brendanc

Post by brendanc »

Hey TMM, congrats on your personal best! That was some bag Neil and Mike put together too... Congrats to all of you guys!
Brendan C.
TeamMahopacMarine

Sorry for the misunderstanding, my fish was 5lb 5 oz, not 5.5 lbs. My bad. Still my personal best! Neils fish was 5lbs 8 oz. on same day.
TeamMahopacMarine

Thanks Brendon,
The fish was my highlight of the year and I caught her on the last day of my boating season2010. Kinda made pulling the boat out of the water not so bad. hehe.
How are the kids..are you planning to fish a little more next year? Maybe we can have a tea party on that bolder next spring!
brendanc

Post by brendanc »

lol... yeah, I hope to get out there a bit more next year. Kids are doing well (thanks for asking), and yours?
Brendan C.
TeamMahopacMarine

Kids are great here, thanks!