first tourney set

This is the place for off-topic posts. Have something besides fishing on your mind? Post it here. WARNING THIS AREA CONTAINS CONTENT THAT MAY NOT BE SUITABLE FOR CHILDREN!!!
allen howard

first tourney set

Post by allen howard »

New rods,new line,new reels,new lures, maps studied, tuneup on boat, new tires, new batteries,new vest. Now I just have to wait till April. I get so excited about the new season.There are rods reels tackel and the like spread all over the house. I'm like a kid waiting on Christmas. over thirty tourneys this year and I can't wait to get started!!!!
allen howard

first tourney set

Post by allen howard »

seven weeks and counting. com on APRIL!!!!
Fire Ball

first tourney set

Post by Fire Ball »

Originally Posted By: NunzYeah the cabin fever is getting us all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Cabin fever? Not when you live in California! It was like 80 degrees outside today, haha. Its been slow at the Lagoon though so I've been doing some harbor missions. Been catching a bunch of these guys.. They fight a lot harder than largemouth!

Night is even more fun..
SCBassboy1984

first tourney set

Post by SCBassboy1984 »

down here in south carolina its kinda cold,but i dont think i could live with out fishing,i
brendanc

first tourney set

Post by brendanc »

Joey and I got out there on Saturday... found a local pond that had some open water. We managed to catch 5 largemouths in total... biggest was about 3 3/4 lbs. Should have taken some pictures, but it was so freakin' cold out... we just wanted to catch a few and get back indoors! lol It felt really nice to feel those cold water largies pulling... Going again this Saturday… we’ll try and remember to take some pics.
Brendan C.
allen howard

first tourney set

Post by allen howard »

Ok no more trips to Bass Pro everytime I go in there I spend 300 or more. I should have enough to last out the season. I can only make 28 tourneys this year. Some of them are on top of each other so I don't want to kill myself.
allen howard

first tourney set

Post by allen howard »

Headed to London Kentucky tonight for My first tourney at Wood Creek Lake. Then it's to Tanners creek on the Ohio river the 14th then Batesville resivior the 17th and East Fork in Ohio t he 23rd. I love it can't wait to get there!
allen howard

first tourney set

Post by allen howard »

Well the first tourney of the year was fun. On the bad side I only weighed 9lbs. A cold front moved in and the bite died. the fish were suspended and hard to find. But caught a few on a lipless crank. The lake was really nice alot of stickups laydowns and rock drop offs. The big fish was 6.5lbs LM we did have a nice 5.5 smallie during prefish. The water temp was only 48 but by afternoon it was 51 and very clear on the main lake 15' and a little stained in the creeks with about 10 to 8 ' visibility. As always had a great time !