Troll pefect installed and bird side scan.

Our community is all about helping out our fellow anglers. Post general bass fishing topics here
bassin butch

Post by bassin butch »

Yep guys: told you I would got around to buying a troll perfect bushing, also a 798 bird.

mofish

Post by mofish »

You are going to like them both!!!!!!!
Thanks,
Conley Staley
brendanc

Post by brendanc »

I finally got a chance to really put my Troll Perfect to the test during a tournament last week... WOW!!! What a difference this tool makes in ruff conditions. I was fishing in solid 3'-4' waves almost all day with my trolling motor prop breaking the surface at the top of each wave. I with a little added tention, I was able to control my boat with out having to fight with the tork that my Minn Kota 101 give off when set to 70% power.

If you do not own one and you own a boat, make the investment.
Brendan C.
mofish

Post by mofish »

Yep last weekend I fished a row of docks, put it into position turned it on low and was able to fish the line of docks without touching the foot pedal!! Love this thing!!!They got the name right perfect tool for the job!
Thanks,
Conley Staley
bassin butch

Post by bassin butch »

Another bit of advice I got was: You can lower your power pole and put the TM on consant on. The troll perfect bushing will hold the boat still in wind and waves allowing you to pick apart cover. This make sence: I am going to try it myself.