where do they go?

Our community is all about helping out our fellow anglers. Post general bass fishing topics here
SCBassboy1984

where do they go?

Post by SCBassboy1984 »

i always wondered,where do bass go,when there let go after a tournament?
brendanc

where do they go?

Post by brendanc »

I've been told that many of the bass make their way back to the areas of the lake where they were caught, but some choose to stick around. That's why fishing boat ramps/marinas can be so productive. As long as there's food and cover, some bass will always hang around. Depth is probably the main variable that determines how long they hang around through changing temps. Some of these deep water marinas can hold bass all year long.
Brendan C.
ukey28

where do they go?

Post by ukey28 »

The lunker usually takes a nice vacation to some deep water while the little guys get ready to go back to work on Monday! In the classic the lunker gets a free trip to disneyworld!
Frank : Bassin' USA Prostaff : New York
ukey28

where do they go?

Post by ukey28 »

Just a question....Where has Brendan gone when he didn't stick a bunch of fish!

Did you know he's banned from most Pet Shops in the Metropolitan Area!!!
Frank : Bassin' USA Prostaff : New York
brendanc

where do they go?

Post by brendanc »

Boy, walk away from the site for a few hours and you guys start in... lol

My kids always hide their BETA fish from me!

Seriously though, They tried to walk me out of Disney for fishing on the boardwalk. If you read the park rules, it says that the boarwalk is open to the public for fishing. After pleading my case, the guy walked me over to a canal off the main strip and said "you can fish over here"... There were some serious lunkers on the main strip... first fish that hit I almost couldn't swing over the rail!!! "Almost"

Brendan C.