Just wondering who's fishing what?

Our community is all about helping out our fellow anglers. Post general bass fishing topics here
ukey28

Post by ukey28 »

Hey Dan, Are you into the Midwest Finesse Stuff that Ned Kehde writes about? That's your neck of the woods.
Frank : Bassin' USA Prostaff : New York
dansfishntales

Post by dansfishntales »

Hi Frank,
I do a lot of finesse fishing. I just uploaded one of my old TV shows to my You Tube channel which has me fishing with a 4" Power Finesse Worm on a lead head.

Right now I'm fishing in 45° water with the combination of a Pulse-R swim bait and the Power Fish'N Pro Reel. I don't know if it is the combination of the two and the stop go action, or the lure. Whatever it is I've been catching more fish than anyone on the lake I've gone to. So, it will be interesting to see if it keeps working. It caught me my 152nd state award (6.21 pound bass) on my second bass outing of the season, so I'm happy.
Dan Galusha : Bassin' USA Prostaff : Illinois
ukey28

Post by ukey28 »

Way to go with the Award fish. I'm just getting back to the little stuff, I got caught up in power fishing and have neglected the fine lines. Kehde writes some nice stuff about it , but I was wondering if his following was that strong in the upper Midwest. Good to see you back on here!
Frank : Bassin' USA Prostaff : New York