Sebile Soft Magic Swimmer

Share tactics, tips, strategies and other fishing information...
Crestliner

Post by Crestliner »

Picked up a couple of packs of these bad boys in the 5" size. Has anyone had any positive results from this presentation? Should be good for pre-spawn largemouth setting up just outside the bedding areas. We'll see. >/smile.gif" alt="smile" title="smile" height="15" width="15" />
Crestliner

Post by Crestliner »

Not yet, but I plan to. Had been using the LF Live Magic Shad in 5" size. Liked the results, but the baits lost their tails after several casts!
Crestliner

Post by Crestliner »

Nunz - where do you find these videos? Clicked on the "Videos" section at the very top of this site and it say "page could not be found"!
brendanc

Post by brendanc »

Originally Posted By: CrestlinerNunz - where do you find these videos? Clicked on the "Videos" section at the very top of this site and it say "page could not be found"!

Whoops... updated the videos page and forgot to fix the link in the message boards header. All Good, fixed it.

Thanks for letting us know!
Brendan C.
Crestliner

Post by Crestliner »

Great video! On the Quabbin (MA) last week, we were tossing a similar set-up. The R.I. Skinny Dipper on 1/2 jig heads. Did not get a single touch! However we clocked 'em pretty good, once I switched to 1/2 oz. blades. Maybe it was the 55 degree water temps?

This is also the first Quabbin opening where I cannot buy a touch on hard jerks! 2012 & 2011 I killed them on those, but not this season, so far anyway. Seems like the only way to get action is with the blades. I will re-visit this presentation sometime this week though. If the water temps stay the same.

Thanks for the video link. >/smile.gif" alt="smile" title="smile" height="15" width="15" />
brendanc

Post by brendanc »

Gotta give them what they want, right"? >/wink.gif" alt="wink" title="wink" height="15" width="15" />
Brendan C.