Keitech Tournament - Two Day - Candlewood Lake -

List your bass fishing tournament name, start/finish dates, contact info, tournament details/location and your Website url and don't forget to check the box and assign a date to add your tournament on our bass fishing tournament events calendar.
brendanc

Post by brendanc »

It was an battle for sure.

Day One: Mike Czplinski and I weighed in a five fish limit, 22 lbs 9 oz with a 6 lb 10 oz largemouth

The team of Tom Reynolds and Dave Maiorano weighed in 22 lbs 3 oz with the day one lunker 7 pound largemouth.

The team of Bylotas and Bylotas weighed in a bag over 20 lbs (don't recall the exact weight).

Day Two: Tom and Dave really put the pressure on with a 5 fish limit that weighed 19 lbs 11 oz... Mike and I just squeaked out the win with a 5 fish limit that went 19 lbs 15 oz.

FINAL RESULTS
1 Place - Brendan Cucinello and Mike Czaplinski - two day total, 10 fish: 42 lbs 8 oz

2nd Place - Tom Reynolds and Dave Maiorano - two day total, 10 fish: 41 lbs 14 oz

Photos will be posted at https://www.facebook.com/bassinusa
Brendan C.
chrissy

Post by chrissy »

Congrats on the win. Nice 2 day limits.
brendanc

Post by brendanc »

Thanks... I'll be back on Candlewood Lake fishing a few more tournaments this month. Are you and your husband fishing any tournaments this year?
Brendan C.