Fishing Quotes

Our community is all about helping out our fellow anglers. Post general bass fishing topics here
wgbassgirl

Fishing Quotes

Post by wgbassgirl »

Lately, I have come across so many fishing quotes from so many people. I was wondering if anyone had any favorites?

Here's one I like -

Men and fish are alike. They both get into trouble when they open their mouths. –Jimmy D Moore
brendanc

Fishing Quotes

Post by brendanc »

Here's an oldie:

"A bad day of fishing is better than a good day at work"

But do you think this guy agrees?
Brendan C.
ukey28

Fishing Quotes

Post by ukey28 »

Now that's a Jitterbug color I've never seen before! I fish them at night so I don't get into detail painting of Bugs, But apparently that color catches humans fairly well. One more jump and he might have thrown it!
Frank : Bassin' USA Prostaff : New York
brendanc

Fishing Quotes

Post by brendanc »

lmao! He wasn't getting off... I was using braided line with a 7.0:1 high speed reel... I had him out of that lazy boy, across the living room, out the window and in the boat before he knew what hit him! >/wink.gif" alt="wink" title="wink" height="15" width="15" />

Been away fishing, sorry I missed this one Frank. Very funny... I've never seen that color before either. If only they all went in like that. That's a nice clean removal.
Brendan C.
ukey28

Fishing Quotes

Post by ukey28 »

I put a Pop R in the same spot on the other side of my face. Wife had friends over that evening. You could've heard the pulse beat when I walked in from the back yard!LOL Went into the garage pushed it through and cut the point off. Here's the weird stuff. It never hurt! I don't know if I don't have nerve endings in my face or what, but I never felt a thing. Secondly it went through from outside in a lot easier than inside out. I needed to use pliers to push the point back out to the front of my face! I had a nice fish on and the point of the other hook straightened out. When the plug flew out of the fishes mouth it flew up and hit me in the face at about 20'... she had some really good aim!
Frank : Bassin' USA Prostaff : New York
brendanc

Fishing Quotes

Post by brendanc »

Always fun when you get hooked... NOT!
Brendan C.