First Tournament!

Place to discuss anything related to tournament fishing, pre-fishing, etc.
allenray

First Tournament!

Post by allenray »

Only 4 more weeks till the first tournament of the season! Which sucks cause the boat is covered in ice still!! A man just hates it when he can't play with his toys!! It better warm up soon or I'm gonna be one cranky old man..
brendanc

First Tournament!

Post by brendanc »

We had that 2-3 day warm spell last weekend that hit 50 degrees... I was able to use my snow blower and truck to clear around the drifts and pull my boat out of the mountain of snow. Then I was able to clear that part of my driveway. Only to find my truck had a dead battery and so does my boat! Sucks to have to replace one, but two really sucks! lol
Brendan C.
allenray

First Tournament!

Post by allenray »

I hear ya!! After every snow fall I would go out and brush the snow off to keep from tearing up the cover. And I've kept my battery charger plugged in all winter. Since it's an auto charger my batteries should be fine. The snow has finally melted off. But we are supposed to get another 4'' tonight. Most of the ice on the lakes has melted off but you still have to be careful since sheets of ice are still floating around. A few of my friends have ventured out but warn not to go over idle. Because of the ice sheets just under the surface. Can't wait to head south at the end of the month and wet a line cabin fever has driven me about nuts!!!
brendanc

First Tournament!

Post by brendanc »

I'm heading out with a car topper tomorrow! Can't wait for the big lakes to ice out... I'm going! This was one of 4 bass caught last weekend. Take a look in it's throat:

Brendan C.
allenray

First Tournament!

Post by allenray »

Sweet I'm headed to Green River KY next Friday. I'm so excited I can't see straight!! Then I have a tournament every weekend for two months. I'm in heaven!!
brendanc

First Tournament!

Post by brendanc »

Good luck and enjoy Kentucky!
Brendan C.