Tournament Schedule is out

Our community is all about helping out our fellow anglers. Post general bass fishing topics here
allenray

Post by allenray »

First up Dale Hollow!! Lake Erie in June and lake St.Clair in September!! I am so pumped!! Best schedule we have ever had.
brendanc

Post by brendanc »

Nice... can't wait to see the photos and here the stories. I've never been to St. Clair, but I've heard the stories.
Brendan C.
allenray

Post by allenray »

I know I can't wait I've never been to St. Clair and Dale Hollow when I was a kid. And last year was the first time at Erie.
the club is growing so it should be a good year. we have around 50 members now and have expanded to 15 tournaments.
brendanc

Post by brendanc »

That's a lot of tournaments for a club... should be a fun year for you. Haven't decided what I'm doing this year after the spring opens.
Brendan C.
allenray

Post by allenray »

It's a lot but according to the by laws you have to have fished 7 tournaments to qualify for the classic at the end of the season. So that gives everyone a chance to get in enough tournaments to do so. Plus we have changed to team tournaments with a team limit of 5 instead of 10 fish. So the guys that don't have a partner would have a better chance at winning one. But it get harder every year for me to stay in the top ten which in turn is making me a better fisherman. Now if it would stop snowing so I can get some work done on the boat and trailer!!
brendanc

Post by brendanc »

You and those damn four letter words!!! >/wink.gif" alt="wink" title="wink" height="15" width="15" />

Do you get to drop any tournaments?
Brendan C.
allenray

Post by allenray »

Yes you can fish any tournament you want as long as you fish 7 though out the season. Then you can qualify for the classic.
brendanc

Post by brendanc »

That's a cool format... gives everyone a chance to compete without having to be at every single event.
Brendan C.