Brandon palaniuk - Percentage Triangle Theory

Our community is all about helping out our fellow anglers. Post general bass fishing topics here
Murphangler

Post by Murphangler »

I had been wanting to learn about Brandon Palaniuk's "Percentage Triangle Theory", which he uses to break down new water and locate larger bass while fishing, but missed his class in Bass U he did in the offseason. Found this FREE webinar from the Navionics YouTube page, and thought I would share with the group. Easy and effective way to break down water.

Jerk 'em out.... put 'em in the box!
brendanc

Post by brendanc »

This is an interesting theory. Haven't been able to watch the whole video yet. Thanks for posting, I'm sure many will find this very informative.
Brendan C.
Murphangler

Post by Murphangler »

My pleasure Brendan. I see it as a VERY good styarting point, but of course, we all know bass dont follow the rules!!!
Jerk 'em out.... put 'em in the box!
brendanc

Post by brendanc »

That's for sure! lol
Brendan C.
Crestliner

Post by Crestliner »

Found this interesting video by Brandon Palaniuk. It's about an hour long, but I sincerely believe it is value-added:

Percentage Triangle Theory
Crestliner

Post by Crestliner »

Sorry for the repeat! >/smile.gif" alt="smile" title="smile" height="15" width="15" />
brendanc

Post by brendanc »

No trouble... at least it's something popular that people are looking at! >/wink.gif" alt="wink" title="wink" height="15" width="15" />
Brendan C.