Night fishing time

Our community is all about helping out our fellow anglers. Post general bass fishing topics here
allenray

Night fishing time

Post by allenray »

With the weather getting hotter and the lakes full to the brim from all the rain. The night tournaments have started. For those who use black lights like I do I have found two lines that work great. Stren makes them both. Their 100% fluorocarbon in clear blue florescent and their Sonic braid in clear blue florescent are the best I've ever used. Although they are very difficult to find if you have the chance and find them try them out. There are some major items that you should use while night fishing. A good head lamp with uv and green leds, Bug spray,clear safety glasses and I couldn't get by without my battery operated fan especially if there is no wind. I found it in the camping section at the sporting goods store.Some of the biggest fish I've caught all season have been fishing at night. Good luck and stay safe!
allenray

Night fishing time

Post by allenray »

http://7lb rocky fork" alt="" />
Murphangler

Night fishing time

Post by Murphangler »

Topwater?
Jerk 'em out.... put 'em in the box!
allenray

Night fishing time

Post by allenray »

no couldn't get a taker on top water. Net bait swimming craw 5'' in june bug dipped in JJ's magic 16th oz weight. Wish it was a tournament night but fun fishing would of had 20lb bag. The bite really didn't start till around 1am and went to 4am then slowed down. The only other lure that worked was a 10'' motor oil chartreuse worm. Most fish were taken close to the bank between the bank and the grass line.it was a great night!! A long day at work the next morning but a great night!
brendanc

Night fishing time

Post by brendanc »

I'd like to see that picture that you tried to post... email it to:

i n f o @ b a s s i n u s a . c o m

and I'll post it up there for you.
Brendan C.
allenray

Night fishing time

Post by allenray »

I put it on the facebook page.
brendanc

Night fishing time

Post by brendanc »

Found it...

Attached files
Brendan C.
brendanc

Night fishing time

Post by brendanc »

Brendan C.
allenray

Night fishing time

Post by allenray »

Thanks Brendon I was so proud of that fish. We guessed it at 6 or 7lbs. We had caught 6 in the 4 to 5lb range but this one we actually went back to the dock so we could take a picture of it under the lights. We actually fished from 9pm until day light that night which made a tough day at work the next morning! But it was well worth it!!
markinny

Night fishing time

Post by markinny »

very nice catch.