For those of you without electronics onboard...

Our community is all about helping out our fellow anglers. Post general bass fishing topics here
Murphangler

Post by Murphangler »

The Navionics app for your smart device now provides Dock-to-Dock autoroute - now you can input multiple waypoints and have the app choose the safest, most direct route to your destination points!

I can see this being particularly handy when fog rolls in - be sure to have your nav beacons on!!

Auto Route Feature
Jerk 'em out.... put 'em in the box!
brendanc

Post by brendanc »

You know this is one of the easiest apps for someone in a pond hopper to use. Even if you don't have WiFi or 3g/4g you can still pull up the map for the area you are going to once it has been loaded onto your phone or tablet/iPad. We never had stuff like this when I started fishing. Technology is a beautiful thing.
Brendan C.
Murphangler

Post by Murphangler »

Originally Posted By: BrendanYou know this is one of the easiest apps for someone in a pond hopper to use. Even if you don't have WiFi or 3g/4g you can still pull up the map for the area you are going to once it has been loaded onto your phone or tablet/iPad. We never had stuff like this when I started fishing. Technology is a beautiful thing.

Indeed - and I can now use my Humminbird Sonar to create my own contour maps using the Navionics SonarChart feature - so those local ponds that no one has data? anyone can get it now with a little time and the right tools!
Jerk 'em out.... put 'em in the box!