Phone and Web Apps for Fishing

Share tactics, tips, strategies and other fishing information...
brendanc

Phone and Web Apps for Fishing

Post by brendanc »

So smartphone, iPad and tablet apps are growing like crazy. What apps do you like when it comes to fishing? Maybe share a little about the apps and how you feel they are helpful.

Thanks... Look forward to hearing from everyone.
Brendan C.
Murphangler

Re: Phone and Web Apps for Fishing

Post by Murphangler »

The Navionics app is huge for me - gives me contours, auto-route, weather, tides, channel markers - its always with me. Plus it gets constant updates.

Ill also use Google Earth, TVA Lake Info, and the Bassmaster app. But really the Navionics app is the big tool for me
Jerk 'em out.... put 'em in the box!
brendanc

Re: Phone and Web Apps for Fishing

Post by brendanc »

I bought the Navionics App when it was $9.99... Love the app... just got notification the says "the App has expired" and they want $7.99 per year to renew it... Not too thrilled about that. When I bought the app, it was a "one-time fee". I'm not completely sure what the deal is now.

I mainly used it for charts only. I have Weather Bug for Weather and Radar (works great) and I've been using "Tides Near Me" for tidal info.

I just integrated the Navionics Web App with our website, so people can pull up the maps right from our site too now. Loads up really nice on a phones, tablets, ipads, etc.
Screen shot from my phone of the Web App via BASSIN' USA
Screen shot from my phone of the Web App via BASSIN' USA
web-app2.jpg (63.42 KiB) Viewed 4868 times
Brendan C.