Question for Tim Carini

Our community is all about helping out our fellow anglers. Post general bass fishing topics here
JoeMo

Question for Tim Carini

Post by JoeMo »

Tim- Back in December, I mentioned a book by Ken Penrod called "Pursuing River Smallmouth Bass"
By any chance have you been able to read it?
Knowing he specializes in one of your favorite bodies of water (Potomac), I wondered if you located a copy.
Bass Wishes, JoeMo
Good Fishing,
JoeMo - Bassin' USA Message Board Moderator
SMbass

Question for Tim Carini

Post by SMbass »

Joe,
I did not find that book by Ken Penrod, but did read his other book on fishing the Potomac. Good book with some good starting points if you have never been to the Potomac. But one must remember, every other tournament angler has read his book too. The spots he talks about in his book are community holes, but it gives insight into the bass behavior and paterns on the Potomac. Using that as a starting base, then finding some out of the way places, makes for some good bass fishing.
Tim Carini
JoeMo

Question for Tim Carini

Post by JoeMo »

You are right that everyone is reading everything that's out there. No one is letting anything get by them when there is that much at stake.
By the way, I wish you continued success in every T you enter this year. Go for the Gold.

JoeMo
Good Fishing,
JoeMo - Bassin' USA Message Board Moderator