Where do you view FLW TX's?

Share tactics, tips, strategies and other fishing information...
JoeMo

Post by JoeMo »

Anybody know when the Wally World tourneys hit the airwaves. The anglers are a lot of the same Pro's as B.A.S.S. and it is interesting to watch also.

It might be somewhat different without McKinnis and Co. Anybody know? Thanks a lot in anticipation of an answer.
Good Fishing,
JoeMo - Bassin' USA Message Board Moderator
SMbass

Post by SMbass »

Hi Joe,
The FLW championship was just shown on OLN (Outdoor Life NetworK). I think you have to order the chanel or have the dish.

It wasn't as impressive as it was when McKinnis did it. However, They are a hard act to follow.

On a similiar note, i was dissapointed to learn that the B.A.S.S. Northern Open (and I believe the Southern and Central too), were not and will not be filmed for TV, as in the past. Only the BASS Tour events will be televised. I was looking forward to seeing the televised tournaments of local waters, but that will not happen this year.
Tim Carini
JoeMo

Post by JoeMo »

Tim- I don't know how I missed your post. I have to check everything twice like Santa Claus and Ray Scott.

Good to see you back. Want to give us some commentary on fishing TX's in the Northeast this year?

We'd love to hear about it all. To sum up the Northern B.A.S.S. tournaments not on TV, I keep getting error messages every time I try to get Bassmaster.com Have no idea why, except it says my 'puter did something illegal, immoral or fattening!!!!

So, I am very much in the dark. Thanks for posting.
Good Fishing,
SMbass

Post by SMbass »

Hi Joe,

Just got back from the last Northern Open at the Hudson River. I gave a breif run down of the season under a new post. Talk to you soon.
Tim Carini
YAR

Post by YAR »

joe, i watched the championships 2 weekends ago it wasn't that bad, and tim was right it was on OLN. i have dish network and thats the only place you are going to see it. they talk to some of tha anglers when they were fishing and they showed you what they were doing and how. it reminded me of b.a.s.s about 4yrs.
JoeMo

Post by JoeMo »

Ray (YAR)- OLN? Well, that's one good thing about going to FL in November. lol

I hope to see you on White this weekend. Will you be there?

Take care and be well. Thanks for posting.
Remember, at Bassin'USA, we talk Bass.
Good Fishing,